These terms and conditions (“Rules”) apply to the NFL Game Pass Scratchcard Promotion 2022 (“Promotion”). By participating in the Promotion, each participant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the OverTier Privacy Notice at:
https://www.nflgamepass.com/en/privacy. Attention is drawn to the limitations of liability in Section 9.
1. Promoter: OverTier Operations, a company registered in the Cayman Islands with registered company number 319669 and its registered office address at P.O. Box 2510, Kensington House, 69 Dr. Roy’s Drive, George Town, Grand Cayman, KY1-1104 Cayman Islands (“Promoter”).
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland only) who are aged 18 or over at the time of participation. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as it reasonably requires.
The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Promotion: (i) Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of the Promoter, the National Football League (“NFL”), the “NFL Parties” (defined as NFL Enterprises LLC, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL International LLC, NFL Productions LLC and each of their respective affiliates, owners, subsidiaries, shareholders, officers, directors, partners, agents, representatives and employees, both individually and collectively), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, wholesalers, retailers, vendors, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (“Related Parties”); (ii) each such individual’s immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related; and (iii) anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Promotion.
3. Prizes: There are 100x NFL Game Pass Season PRO subscriptions and 100x NFL Game Pass Weekly PRO subscriptions to be won in this Promotion (“Prizes”). A Season PRO subscription gives access to NFL Game Pass content for the remainder of the 2022/2023 NFL season and expires on 31 July 2023. A Weekly PRO subscription gives access to NFL Game Pass content for a period of seven days of the winner’s choice during the regular season of the 2022/2023 NFL season (see the “Redemption Tips” below for more details). NFL Game Pass subscriptions are subject at all times to the NFL Game Pass subscription terms and conditions, which are available at: https://www.nflgamepass.com/en/terms-of-service.
4. How to participate: Collect an NFL Game Pass Scratchcard (“Scratchcard”). Scratch off the silver panel on the Scratchcard to reveal if you have won a Prize. If your Scratchcard reveals that you have won a Prize, you can redeem the Prize in accordance with Section 6 below. There is a limit of one Scratchcard and one Prize per person.
5. Availability of Scratchcards: Scratchcards will be distributed free of charge at the NFL South Bank event on London’s South Bank on Saturday, 1 October 2022 (opening hours: 10am – 6pm) (“Event”). The Scratchcards will be distributed to Event attendees by NFL Game Pass representatives at the “Wide Receiver” section of the Event. There will be a total of 5,000 Scratchcards available at the Event. Scratchcards are subject to availability and stocks may run out before the end of the Event.
6. How to redeem a Prize: If your Scratchcard reveals that you have won a Prize, you can redeem your Prize by doing the following by no later than 1 December 2022: (i) visit the NFL Game Pass website at www.nflgamepass.com; (ii) on the subscriptions page, select the “PRO” subscription option and either log into your NFL.com Account or, if you do not have an account, set up an NFL.com Account by following the on-screen instructions (NFL.com Accounts are free); (iii) once logged into your NFL Account, select the type of PRO subscription that you have won (either “Season PRO” or “Weekly PRO”); (iv) when prompted, insert your details and the unique code from your Scratchcard; (v) agree to the NFL Game Pass subscription terms and conditions to complete your subscription. Once redeemed, your NFL Game Pass subscription will begin immediately. Failure to redeem your Prize by the redemption deadline of 1 December 2022 will result in the Prize being forfeited and no replacement or substitute will be given.
Redemption tips for winners:
Season PRO subscription winners: your subscription is valid for the remainder of the 2022/2023 NFL season, but you’ll be able to enjoy NFL Game Pass content until your subscription expires on 31 July 2023. Therefore, be sure to redeem your Prize as soon as possible to get the most from your subscription (and remember that the redemption deadline is 1 December 2022).
Weekly PRO subscription winners: the Weekly PRO subscription gives you access to NFL Game Pass content for a period of seven days during the regular season of the 2022/2023 NFL season. The Prize is not valid during the Playoffs. The first day of the subscription will be the day that you redeem the Prize. For example, if you start your subscription at 1pm on Monday, it will expire at 11:59pm on Sunday. You may therefore wish to look ahead to see which games are available in any given week of the regular season before redeeming your Prize. However, you must redeem the Prize no later than 1 December 2022.
7. Prize substitution: Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. However, if the Promoter considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, Prizes may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in the Promoter’s discretion.
8. Publicity: By entering this Promotion, each participant agrees that, in the event of a win, the participant will take part in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion (if requested) and that the Promoter and its affiliates are entitled (but not obliged) to use winning participants’ names and image in any publicity connected with the Promotion in any media worldwide for a period of five (5) years starting on the date of Prize redemption.
9. Liability: To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for: (i) any loss or damage that is not caused by the Promoter; (ii) any loss or damage caused by a third party who is not acting on behalf of or under the direct instructions of the Promoter; (iii) any loss or damage caused by any event or circumstance beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control; (iv) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (v) any unavailability of the Promoter’s websites, apps or social media accounts. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, or for fraud or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded as a matter of applicable law. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services that are not performed with reasonable care and skill, and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by these Rules. These limitations and exclusions of liability shall apply equally to the benefit of the Promoter, the NFL, the NFL Parties and the Related Parties.
10. No third-party endorsement: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by the NFL, the NFL Parties, the Related Parties or any other third party, including any social media platform. Third-party trade marks and other intellectual property rights are acknowledged. By participating in this Promotion, participants are providing information to the Promoter, not to any social media platform. To the maximum extent permitted by law, social media platforms shall have no liability to any person in connection with or arising out of this Promotion however caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities.
11. Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. In these circumstances the Promoter reserves all its rights and remedies.
12. Cancellation and variation: The Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside the Promoter’s reasonable control. This may happen, for example, if the Event is cancelled or postponed due to the imposition of COVID-19 restrictions.
13. Disqualification: Without limiting the Promoter’s options, the Promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify participants (including winners) that the Promoter regards as being in breach of any applicable laws, any of these Rules, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Promotion.
14. Disclosure of winners: By entering this Promotion, each participant acknowledges that if they win, their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any participant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting the Promoter using the contact details at the end of these Rules. In these circumstances, the participant acknowledges that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose such information in full to the UK Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. This may happen, for example, if the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place. To request disclosure of winner details, enquirers must submit a request by email to email@example.com by 30 November 2022. Details will only be disclosed to persons enquiring (if permitted by law) following the expiry of the Prize redemption deadline. Please note that details will only be disclosed in respect of Prizes that have been redeemed.
15. Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from the United Kingdom. The Promoter makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use elsewhere. Access from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
16. Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
17. Disputes: Subject to Section 18, if there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, the Promoter’s decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
18. Law and jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participants and the Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland and Northern Ireland shall not be deprived of any rights they may have under the mandatory laws of their own parts of the United Kingdom. Any disputes arising in connection with the Promotion and/or these Rules shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland and Northern Ireland may also bring proceedings in their local courts.
19. Personal data: By entering this Promotion, participants confirm that they have read and understood the data processing notice at the end of these Rules.
20. Contact: Enquiries about this Promotion can be sent to the Promoter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Processing Notice
The personal data of participants will be processed in accordance with applicable law and the Promoter’s privacy notice at https://www.nflgamepass.com/en/privacy, as supplemented by the following:
1. The Promoter is the data controller in respect of participants’ personal data.
2. The Promoter (and, where applicable, its agents) will only use participants’ personal data for the purposes described in these Rules and the Promoter’s privacy notice, which purposes include the administration of the Promotion.
3. It is necessary for the Promoter to use participants’ personal data to perform its obligations in relation to the administration of this Promotion or it is in the Promoter’s legitimate interest to use participants’ personal data in the ways described in these Rules in order to ensure the proper administration of this Promotion.
4. Participants acknowledge that the Promoter is located in the Cayman Islands and therefore that participants’ personal data will be transferred to and processed in locations outside the United Kingdom (“UK”) and European Economic Area (“EEA”). Countries outside the UK and EEA may not provide the same degree of protection for personal data as is provided within the UK and EEA, but the Promoter will take reasonable steps to ensure the security of participants’ personal data.
5. The Promoter will retain participants’ personal data for as long as it is required for the purposes described in these Rules and the Promoter’s privacy notice.
6. Participants have certain rights in relation to their personal data, including: (i) to obtain copies of it, (ii) to have it corrected or deleted, (iii) to limit the way in which it is used, (iv) to object to its use (including in relation to direct marketing), (v) to transfer it, (vi) not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling), and (vii) to complain to the regulator. Please note that some rights are not absolute and the extent to which they apply may vary depending on the circumstances and any exemptions that may apply.
7. To discuss any questions or concerns, please contact the Promoter at email@example.com.
Terms and conditions: UK residents 18+ only. Prizes: 100x Season PRO Game Pass Subscriptions (valid for season), 100x Weekly PRO Game Pass Subscriptions (valid for 7 days of regular season). Valid for 2022/2023 NFL season. Redeem in UK only by 01.12.2022. Free NFL.com account required. NFL Game Pass subscription terms apply to prize. Max 1 scratchcard and 1 prize per person. Void where prohibited. Scratchcards subject to availability (5,000 available). Full terms: https://nflgamepass.fans/ISGRules. Promoter: OverTier Operations, P.O. Box 2510, Kensington House, 69 Dr. Roy’s Drive, George Town, Grand Cayman, KY1-1104 Cayman Islands.