Short rules: 18+ UK, Finland, mainland France & Corsica, Germany, Norway, Spain, Australia only. Open for entry 1-31 July 2022. Prizes: 6x NFL shield beanie hats per territory; 1x pair of tickets to Giants vs Packers in London on 09/10/22 (UK entrants only); 1x pair of tickets to Seahawks vs Buccaneers in Munich on 13/11/22 (Germany entrants only). Ticket prizes exclude travel, accommodation and other costs. All entrants receive 20% discount code for europe2.nflshop.com or nflshop.com.
Discount valid until 23:59 (ET) on September 30, 2022, does not apply to delivery charges, T&Cs apply. Entry by email or auto-entry for renewing Season Pro/Season Essential/Mobile Only Paid Subscribers. Max 1 entry & 1 prize per person. Void where prohibited. You can opt-out of this promotion by contacting the Promoter at email@example.com. Promoter: OverTier Operations, P.O. Box 2510, Kensington House, 69 Dr. Roy’s Drive, George Town, Grand Cayman, KY1-1104 Cayman Islands. Full T&Cs can be found below.
These terms and conditions (“Rules”) apply to the NFL Game Pass Prize Draw (“Promotion”). By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the OverTier Privacy Notice at: https://www.nflgamepass.com/en/privacy. Attention is drawn to the limitations of liability in the “Liability” section.
1. Promoter: OverTier Operations, a company registered in the Cayman Islands with registered company number ST-319669 and its registered office address at P.O. Box 2510, Kensington House, 69 Dr. Roy’s Drive, George Town, Grand Cayman, KY1-1104 Cayman Islands (“Promoter”).
2. Entry period: The Promotion opens for entry on 1 July 2022 and closes on 31 July 2022 (“Entry Period”) is as follows:
3. Eligibility: The Promotion is only open to legal residents of (i) the United Kingdom (“UK”) (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland only), (ii) Finland, (iii) mainland France and Corsica, (iv) Germany, (v) Norway, (vi) Spain and (vii) Australia, who are aged 18 or over at the time of entry. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as it reasonably considers necessary.
Not eligible: The following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (i) Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of the Promoter, the National Football League (“NFL”), the NFL Parties (defined as NFL Enterprises LLC, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL International LLC, NFL Productions LLC and each of their respective affiliates, owners, subsidiaries, shareholders, officers, directors, partners, agents, representatives and employees, both individually and collectively), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, wholesalers, retailers, vendors, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (“Related Parties”); (ii) each such individual’s immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related; and (iii) anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Promotion.
4. How to enter: Eligible entrants may enter the Promotion in one of the ways set out below. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Additional entries will be void. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant found to have exceeded the maximum number of entries.
a. Existing NFL Game Pass Season Pro, Season Essential and Mobile Only Subscribers: Existing Season Pro, Season Essential and Mobile Only Subscribers coming up for auto-renewal will be entered into the Promotion automatically when their subscription auto renews for the 22/23 NFL season. Entry is automatic and existing Season Pro, Season Essential and Mobile Only Subscribers who auto-renew need not do anything to enter. Any existing subscriber who does not wish to enter the Promotion can opt out of the Promotion by contacting the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. Other subscribers and non-subscribers: Those who are not existing Season Pro, Season Essential or Mobile Only Subscribers may enter by sending an email headed “NFL Game Pass Promotion 2022” to the Promoter at email@example.com, including the following information in the body of their email: first and last name, country of residence (and county, if in the UK) and age. Email entries must be received during the Entry Period. (For the avoidance of doubt, anyone who takes up a new Season Pro, Season Essential or Mobile Only Subscription during the Entry Period will not be entered automatically and must submit their entry by email in accordance with this Rule.)
5. Prizes and Rewards: Every eligible entrant will receive a reward for participating in the Promotion, consisting of a 20% (twenty percent) discount code to be used on products purchased from the online NFL Shop operated by Fanatics International, which is available at europe2.nflshop.com or nflshop.com (“Rewards”). There will also be three (3) prize draws to win the following game tickets (UK and German entrants only) and merchandise prizes (“Prizes”):
a. Merchandise Prize Draw (all entrants): All eligible entrants from all territories will be entered into a prize draw to win an NFL shield beanie (approximate retail value EUR 15 each). There will be a total of six (6) NFL shield beanies available to win in each of the seven (7) eligible territories (six (6) winners per territory; maximum one (1) prize per person);
b. NFL Munich Game Prize Draw (German entrants only): All eligible German entrants will be entered into a prize draw to win one (1) pair of standard tickets to the Seattle Seahawks vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers game at the Allianz Arena in Munich, Germany, on 13 November 2022; and
c. NFL London Games Prize Draw (UK entrants only): All eligible UK entrants will be entered into a prize draw to win one (1) pair of standard tickets to the New York Giants vs Green Bay Packers game at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, UK, on 9 October 2022.
6. Prize and Reward conditions: The following conditions and exclusions apply to the Prizes and Rewards:
a. Game ticket Prizes (UK and German entrants only) exclude all costs and expenses incurred by the winner and guest that are not expressly included in the prize description set out above, including without limit: (i) travel and accommodation costs; (ii) food and beverages; (iii) travel and medical insurance; (iv) visas and any other required travel documents; (v) any discretionary spending; and (vi) any related taxes.
b. Game ticket Prize winners are responsible for ensuring that they are able to travel at the appointed times on the relevant dates. No alternative times and dates are available.
c. Game ticket Prize winners are not entitled to receive any unused portion or element of the Prize.
d. Game ticket Prize winners and their guests must comply fully with all applicable laws and with the ticket and venue terms and conditions (including health and safety requirements) applicable to the Prize. The Promoter will have no liability to the winner or guest if the winner and/or guest are unable to receive the full benefit of the Prize or are denied entry to, or are asked to leave, any relevant venue or transportation as a result of a failure to abide by such terms, any applicable law or as a result of inappropriate behaviour.
e. All Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. However, if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, a Prize may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in the Promoter’s discretion (for example, if COVID-19 restrictions result in the cancellation or postponement of a match or the imposition of restrictions on travel).
f. Rewards must be redeemed by 23:59 (ET) on September 30, 2022.
g. Each Reward can only be redeemed once.
h. Delivery charges apply. Discount does not apply to delivery charges.
i. All purchases and use of the Reward are subject to the terms and conditions of the online NFL Shop operated by Fanatics International.
j. All Rewards are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. However, if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, a Reward may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in the Promoter’s discretion.
7. Winner selection: All eligible entries received during the Entry Period will be entered into the relevant random prize draw(s) for which they are eligible to be held within ten (10) days following the end of the Entry Period. The winners will be drawn by the Promoter using a computer process that produces verifiably random results. The winner in each of the game ticket draws (UK and German entrants only) will be the first entrant whose name is drawn in each of the ticket draws. The winners in the merchandise draw will be the first six (6) entrants from each eligible territory whose names are drawn in the merchandise draw. There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person and therefore winners of the game ticket draws will not be eligible to win a Prize in the merchandise draw.
8. Winner notification: The winners will be notified by email within seven (7) days after the winner selection. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners, but it is the winner’s responsibility to monitor their email account, including any spam or junk mail folder, for receipt.
9. Claiming the Prize: The Prize winners must claim the Prizes by contacting the Promoter (or its agent) in accordance with the instructions provided in the winner’s notification within fourteen (14) days of the date of the initial notification. The winners must provide all requested information to enable the Promoter to administer the relevant Prize, which will include a physical delivery address in the case of merchandise Prizes. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to require such proof of eligibility from winners (including age and place of residence) as it reasonably requires. Where permitted by law, the Promoter may require the winner to sign a declaration of eligibility to confirm their eligibility to enter the Promotion and their agreement to these Rules.
10. Delivery of Prizes and Rewards: Rewards will be delivered as a digital code by email within thirty (30) days of the end of the Entry Period. Merchandise Prizes will be delivered to the physical delivery address nominated by the winner during the claims process within twenty-eight (28) days of a valid claim. Tickets for games will be delivered to the winners as digital tickets by email within twenty-eight (28) days of a valid claim or as soon as practicably possible after the tickets for the relevant game become available, subject to receipt of a valid claim. To obtain entry to a game, the winner and guest must present on arrival a printed copy of the tickets or the digital tickets contained in the email. No entry will be granted without a printed or digital ticket. Winners are responsible for the safekeeping of their tickets and no replacements will be issued.
11. Forfeiture of Prizes: Failure to claim the Prize (or to provide the requested documents and information) by the deadline may result in the Prize being forfeited and the selection of an alternative winner. An alternative winner will be selected in accordance with the original selection process and must claim their Prize in accordance with the original claim process.
12. Taxes relating to Prizes: Winners are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of all applicable national, state or local taxes or social contributions on the Prizes or arising from the acceptance of the Prizes.
13. Publicity: By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that in the event of a win, the entrant will take part in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion (if requested) and that the Promoter and its affiliates are entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name and image in any publicity connected with the Promotion in any media worldwide for a period of five (5) years starting on the date the Prize is validly claimed. By way of example, the winner and guest may be asked to pose for a photograph for use in the Promoter’s social media.
14. Liability (excluding Germany): To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter, NFL, NFL Parties and Related Parties exclude all liability for any loss or damage of any kind arising from or in relation to the Promotion and each entrant’s participation in it and/or use of any Prize. However, as consumers, entrants benefit from the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which they are resident, including in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described. Nothing in these Rules shall deprive any entrant of the mandatory rights they may have as a consumer under the laws applicable in their country of residence. In particular, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability, e.g. liability in cases of intent and gross negligence.
For residents of Germany only: The Promoter, its legal representatives and its agents shall be fully liable for intent and gross negligence as well as for damages caused by injury to life, body or health. (i) In the event of slight negligence, the Promoter shall be liable only for breaches of a material contractual obligation (cardinal duty). A “cardinal duty” in the meaning of this provision is an obligation whose fulfilment makes the implementation of this contract possible in the first place and on the fulfilment of which the contractual partner may therefore generally rely; (ii) In a case according to section (i), the Promoter shall not be liable for any lack of commercial success, lost profits and indirect damages; (iii) Liability in accordance with the above sections (i) and (ii) shall be limited to the typical, foreseeable damages; (iv) The limitation of liability shall apply mutatis mutandis to the benefit of the employees, agents and vicarious agents of the Promoter; (v) Any potential liability on the part of the Promoter for any warranties and for claims based on the German Product Liability Act shall not be affected.
15. No endorsement: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by the NFL, the NFL Parties, the Related Parties or any other third party. Third party trade marks and other intellectual property rights are acknowledged.
16. Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. In these circumstances the Promoter reserves all its rights and remedies.
17. Cancellation and variation: The Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside the Promoter’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the Prize may be awarded to a winner or winners drawn from entries received prior to cancellation. For residents of Germany only: In the event of cancellation due to unavailability of performance, the Promoter will inform the entrants without undue delay of the unavailability and, where applicable, will reimburse the entrants for consideration without undue delay.
18. Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants (including the winner) that the Promoter regards as being in breach of any applicable laws, any of these Rules, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Promotion.
19. Disclosure of winners: By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that if they win, their surname and county of residence (or in the case of non-UK winners, their country of residence) may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting the Promoter using the contact details at the end of these Rules. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose such information in full to the UK Advertising Standards Authority (or its equivalent in any other eligible country) if required to do so. This may happen, for example, if the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place. To request disclosure of the winner’s details, enquirers must submit a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than one (1) month following the end of the Entry Period. Details will only be disclosed to persons enquiring (if permitted by law) after the Prizes have been validly claimed.
20. Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from the UK, Finland, mainland France and Corsica, Germany, Norway, Spain and Australia and where permitted by law. The Promoter makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use elsewhere. Access from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
21. Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
22. Disputes: Subject to the “Law and Jurisdiction” section below, if there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, the Promoter’s decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
23. Law and jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of England and Wales, except that for German entrants, German law shall apply. This Section does not limit any rights entrants may have under the mandatory law of their own country. Any disputes arising in connection with the Promotion and/or these Rules shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of countries outside England and Wales may also bring proceedings in their local courts.
24. Language: If there is a conflict between the English version of these Rules and any translated version, the English version shall take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
25. Contact: Enquiries about this Promotion can be sent to the Promoter at: email@example.com.
Data Processing Notice
Entrants’ personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable law and the Promoter’s privacy notice at https://www.nflgamepass.com/en/privacy, as supplemented by the following:
1. The Promoter is the data controller in respect of entrants’ personal data.
2. The Promoter (and, where applicable, its agents) will only use entrants’ personal data for the purposes described in these Rules and the Promoter’s privacy notice, which purposes include the administration of the Promotion.
3. It is necessary for the Promoter to use entrants’ personal data to perform its obligations to entrants in relation to the administration of this Promotion or it is in the Promoter’s legitimate interest to use entrants personal data in the ways described in these Rules in order to ensure the proper administration of this Promotion.
4. Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter is located in the Cayman Islands and therefore that entrants’ personal data will be transferred to and processed in locations outside the UK and European Economic Area (“EEA”). Countries outside the UK and EEA may not provide the same degree of protection for personal data as is provided within the UK and EEA, but the Promoter will take reasonable steps to ensure the security of entrants’ personal data.
5. The Promoter will retain entrants’ personal data for as long as it is required for the purposes described in these Rules and the Promoter’s privacy notice.
6. Entrants have certain rights in relation to entrants’ personal data, including: (i) to obtain copies of it, (ii) to have it corrected or deleted, (iii) to limit the way in which it is used, (iv) to object to its use, (v) to transfer it, (vi) not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling) and (vii) to complain to the regulator. Please note that some rights are not absolute and the extent to which they apply may vary depending on the circumstances and any exemptions that may apply. To discuss any questions or concerns, please contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.